Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Water & Helping Hands


It's thankful Thursday time! We all have so much to be thankful for and we love to take this opportunity just to write down each and everything that comes to mind. Please take this time to share with us what you're thankful for as well. If you have a blog expressing your thankfulness, please share the link! Without further ado, here's what we're thankful for:

Mandi's List:

Check back in for Mandi's list


Ronnie's List:

I'm thankful for helping hands. I now I've mentioned this before, but I'm so thankful to my brothers for helping out with the garden. They've each pitched in with planting, mulching, shading, pruning etc and I've really enjoyed taking on this project with them. My brother Andrew comes over often, and he generally goes out to the garden before even taking a seat on the couch. I love it.

I'm thankful for Mexican food. If I'm ever unsure about what I feel like eating, Mexican food is generally a safe bet to choose. Now, I live in an area of the US that is chalked full of great Mexican restaurants, so maybe I am spoiled. But, it doesn't have to be "restaurant quality" for me to love it either. Mandi and I often make tacos and if I'm "cheating" and allow myself fast food, Taco Bell is almost always my first choice.

I'm thankful for acquiring a taste for water. I used to NEVER drink water away from the court, field or diamond. I thought it was boring and tasteless and really not worth my energy :) I however made a concerted effort to step up my water intake about 3 years ago, and I haven't looked back since. Nowadays, I only drink one of two things - water or coffee. In fact, I've now developed a taste for certain kind of waters over others. Never thought I'd say that! Anyway, I'm thankful that I can't get enough water now!!

So, what are you thankful for today?