Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Snuggles & Chill


It's thankful Thursday time! We all have so much to be thankful for and we love to take this opportunity just to write down each and everything that comes to mind. Please take this time to share with us what you're thankful for as well. If you have a blog expressing your thankfulness, please share the link! Without further ado, here's what we're thankful for:

Mandi's List:

I'm thankful for "extra" brothers. Ronnie's brother, Grant, was up for the last couple days, and we had his other brother, Andrew, over for dinner Tuesday and hung out all day yesterday, and let me tell you, they are such good guys. I love that marrying Ronnie gave me "extra" bothers!!!! And I love that we get to see them so much.

I'm thankful for a close gym. It makes it easy to just get in a quick workouts, on days it would otherwise not work.

I'm thankful for snuggles. Mckenna has been extra snuggly while nursing before bed...and I LOVE IT!!!! She just lays and looks at me while she holding onto her little blankie. It's my favorite time of day!!

Ronnie's List:

I'm thankful for a chill baby. Yeah, she has her moments where all she wants to do is be held or be crawling all over us, but for the most part, she's happy on her own. We were hanging out as a big group yesterday, and during lunch time Mandi looked over at Mckenna in her GoPod and said "Oh, forgot she was out here". Mckenna was happy as a clam snacking on cheerios and playing with random stuff hanging off of her contraption.

I'm thankful for an overcast 4th of July. Typically it hot as all get out on July 4th and the last thing you want to do is be outside if you're not in the pool. Well, yesterday was a overcast and rained a bit, so it was a cool 78 degrees almost the entire day. We had a great time hanging outside all day - whether in the pool or out of it!

I'm thankful for our bike lights. When we purchased our bikes, we also bought some cool lights that attached to the front and back for safer night riding. The front one is white and the back one is red. They have various settings and can flash, blink or stay on constantly. My brother and I rode our bikes to a fireworks show last night and the lights were definitely doing their job as most cars didn't get within 15 feet of us :) 

So, what are you thankful for today?