Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Cats & Experts


It's thankful Thursday time! We all have so much to be thankful for and we love to take this opportunity just to write down each and everything that comes to mind. Please take this time to share with us what you're thankful for as well. If you have a blog expressing your thankfulness, please share the link! Without further ado, here's what we're thankful for:

Mandi's List:

Mandi is currently thankful for SO MUCH that she's having a hard time paring it down to only three!! I will check back with her later.

Ronnie's List:

I'm thankful for neighborhood cats. There is a cat that goes by the name of Princess Sophie who, at least part time, lives at the park. Now, she for sure has owners who loves her based on the name tag and bell around her neck, but she also loves the park. It's like she waits on her perch for children to be going down the slide to make her way over. She loves just hanging out and getting pet by all of the kids (and parents). 

I'm thankful for new faces. Speaking of Princess Sophie; Mckenna loves her. Her face lights up with a totally different look than it lights up for other things. She gets super giggly and then proceeds chase PS all over the playground. It's amazing what that cat will put up with, but I'm sure she's thinking, like me, that Mckenna's smile is totally worth the "abuse".

I'm thankful for peeps in the CF community that excel at there craft. I had a couple of questions recently regarding a hosting account for a Wordpress site, and who did I turn to? Well Jesse Petersen (aka CFFatboy) of course. The man is basically Mr. Wordpress and he was more than happy (and quick) to answer a few questions. If you need a job done, no matter how big or small, contact Jesse!! (And let him know that I sent you so I can get a HUGE discount from him **wink, wink**)

So, what are you thankful for today?