Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday - Post Office & Treatment Options


It's thankful Thursday time! We all have so much to be thankful for and we love to take this opportunity just to write down each and everything that comes to mind. Please take this time to share with us what you're thankful for as well. If you have a blog expressing your thankfulness, please share the link! Without further ado, here's what we're thankful for:

Mandi's List:

I'm thankful for my mom. My parents were in town this weekend and my mom is in town all week. My mom watched Mckenna while I got stuff done and it was awesome. They had so much fun together. Mckenna loves her Nana!

I'm thankful for nice post office workers. I had to mail 218 shirts this week which have to be individually weighed and postage put on which usually takes forever and I hold everyone up. Well my delightful post office worker was a gem and made it as enjoyable as possible. Thanks Joann!

I'm thankful for breastmilk poop. Yup. I said it! Now that Mckenna is eating all solids all the time it makes for stinky diapers. It makes me miss and be thankful for the first 6 months of straight breastmilk poops...not great but not terrible either!!

Ronnie's List:

I'm thankful for treatment options. I'm testing out a new product that can supplement for a Vest therapy that is easier to travel with. I'm of course thankful for the opportunity to test it out, but also thankful for it's "compactability". It's made my last couple of trips easier and may end up being a good option for me. (I plan to write a full review on the product at a later date)

I'm thankful for trail mix. When I'm on the road, I eat a lot of trail mix. Probably too much actually. It's just so easy, tasty and (mostly) nutritious that I can't seem to stay away. In fact, I had over 1000 calories of trail mix yesterday - whoops :)

I'm thankful for those who give of themselves and expect nothing in return. Nothing I can really add to that but a big THANK YOU and you don't go unnoticed. 

So, what are you thankful for today?