Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Blankets & Costco

It's thankful Thursday time! We all have so much to be thankful for and we love to take this opportunity just to write down each and everything that comes to mind. Please take this time to share with us what you're thankful for as well. If you have a blog expressing your thankfulness, please share the link! Without further ado, here's what we're thankful for:

Mandi's List:

I'm thankful for blankets and covers. It's been getting cold at night and there is nothing better than being able to snuggle under a blanket or under the covers in bed. Some people aren't as fortunate and they're just cold on cold nights. We are so blessed to be able to warm up.

I'm thankful for cable. Ronnie and I love to sit at night and watch our favorite shows together. We usually can sneak in 1-2 a night. I am so thankful that we are able to have TV and watch shows together!

I'm thankful for ice cream. I had ice cream last night, and holy moly do I love ice cream!!


Ronnie's List:


I'm thankful for Costco. Mckenna and I go there at least once a week for a daddy date. We stroll the aisles, eat samples and usually snack on grapes. Her favorite part of the date though is getting the receipt from the cashier and handing it to the guy or gal at the exit. They always draw her a smiley face and she gets a kick out of it!

I'm thankful for technology. We're testing out a new feature that we'll be bringing to CysticLife in the near future, and I'm very excited about it. I won't reveal what it is quite yet, but I'll tell you this, people are going to dig it!! It will allow us to get to know each other even better and will take the social part of CysticLife.org to a whole new level!

I'm thankful for being ahead of the shopping curve. I'll admit, I went a little cuckoo with the Christmas shopping this year. Not that I went overboard, but that I was already shopping, in March. That's right, March. I will say, it's nice to have 75% of the Christmas shopping done before the mad rush begins.



So, what are you thankful for today?