Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday: Benadryl & Rio

It's thankful Thursday time! We all have so much to be thankful for and we love to take this opportunity just to write down each and everything that comes to mind. Please take this time to share with us what you're thankful for as well. If you have a blog expressing your thankfulness, please share the link! Without further ado, here's what we're thankful for:

Mandi's List:

I'm thankful for good health. We've all been sick this last week, and it makes me extra thankful that most the time we're in good health. I can't wait to all be back up to par!

I'm thankful for kisses. Mckenna is such a lover lately, giving lots of kisses. I just can't get enough.

I'm thankful for Benadryl. I have had a tough time sleeping, but I've popped a couple Benadryl and been out like a light. It's FABULOUS!

Ronnie's List:

I'm thankful for early bedtimes. With the fam being under the weather lately, we've focused on getting to be earlier...way earlier. Usually, I put my head on the pillow around 10pm, but for the last three nights, it's been on the pillow by 8pm. It has definitely made a difference, but I'm looking forward to feeling better as I'm a bit of a "night owl". 

I'm thankful for Mckenna's words. Every time Mckenna says a new word, my heart melts. Some of her latest are Jesus, Bible, giraffe, snack, treat, poo-poo and Chrissy (sounds like Toy Story when she says her aunts name!). She is so proud of her expansive vocabulary :)

I'm thankful for Rio, my in-laws dog. We are dog sitting for a bit and it's great to have another dog around. It's nice for us, because we like Rio, but it's even better for Jezzabel. Jezzabel acts about 8 years younger when Rio is around and they LOVE playing with each other. We actually have to tell them to knock it off once in a while because they get so crazy!

So, what are you thankful for today?