Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday: Thin Mints & Visitors


It's thankful Thursday time! We all have so much to be thankful for and we love to take this opportunity just to write down each and everything that comes to mind. Please take this time to share with us what you're thankful for as well. If you have a blog expressing your thankfulness, please share the link! Without further ado, here's what we're thankful for:

Mandi's List:

I'm thankful for my love. After all, it is Valentine's day...so I can't help but think about my hubby today. I have been so blessed to find such an incredible man to spend my life with. I never imagined I'd have such an incredible husband and marriage, but God has blessed me beyond my wildest dreams.

I'm thankful for girl scout cookies...and I'm not thankful for them at the same time! HA! I have a total love affair with Thin Mints. I may or may not have eaten 2 boxes in the last 3 days (don't judge me - hehe). I literally cannot stop eating them. They are just so perfect in every way.

I'm thankful for a happy baby. Mckenna has been a bit cranky the last week or so between being sick and not sleeping well, she's been on the cranky side, with one meltdown after another. But last night she got a really good night's sleep and have been the happiest little love all day today! YIPPEE!!

Ronnie's List:

I'm thankful for some special visitors that are coming in today from Texas. My Dad and my Step-mom Denise will be hanging with us for the next few days and we're very excited about it! I love having family around, and since I only get to see them once or twice a year, it's extra special!!

I'm thankful for Mckenna's love of books. She is always asking us to read books to her, which usually turns into her flipping through the pages and pointing out "dogs" and "cats" and "fish" and "Noah" and "Jesus" and "giraffes" and on and on and on. It is so cute how excited she gets about certain things.

I'm thankful for a pretty potty trained little girl. She's about 50/50 on the pee-pee, but we've only changed about 4 poopy diapers in the last month. You've got to love that!! She also looks so cute sitting on a toilet as we just plop her up on the seat and she holds on until she goes. So cute....and much cleaner!!

So, what are you thankful for today?