Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thankful Thursday: Jodi Arias and Vengeance (of plants)

It's thankful Thursday time! We all have so much to be thankful for and we love to take this opportunity just to write down each and everything that comes to mind. Please take this time to share with us what you're thankful for as well. If you have a blog expressing your thankfulness, please share the link! Without further ado, here's what we're thankful for:

Mandi's List:

I'm thankful for the Jodie Arias trial. Not because I'm thankful that crazies live in this world - and man, that chick's crazy - but because I'm thankful for the entertainment factor. Every night I watch all the commentary on the day's proceedings and it's jus so interesting. Does that make me a bad person? Hm, well, it might.

I'm thankful for Double Chocolatey Chip Frappuccinos from Starbucks. I have to have something to offset the veggies, right? Don't worry, I get it with skim milk...that's better, isn't it? HA! Oh, but I make sure they still put on the whipped cream If you haven't tried one...DO IT!! It's a perfect addition to a CF diet...to a CF wife diet, not so much...but I figure I'm just keeping myself from withering away with all my veggie eating!

I'm thankful for veggies. I've been on a raw veggie kick the last couple weeks and MM MM MMMMM! I prefer them dipped in something, dressing, hummus, chocolate (I kid). But they are just SO good!

Ronnie's List:

I'm thankful for the plants coming back with a vengeance! The winter was rough (by AZ standards) for the plants and we lost a few of them (including our beloved peach tree) to the frost, others were badly damaged. After cutting them all back a few weeks ago, they are starting to really take off. Love seeing all of the green in the yard!

I'm thankful for the opportunity to speak to parents in the CF community. Parents in this community are who keep me going. I truly believe that if you can positively impact a parent, they will positively impact their child. 

I'm thankful for massages. GroupOn is a great place to score some cheap massages. I'm way to frugal to buy a massage at a regular price, but I do love the discounted ones. I'm pretty sure they feel better!!

So, what are you thankful for today?