Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thankful Thursday: 4 miles & Tylenol PM

It's thankful Thursday time! We all have so much to be thankful for and we love to take this opportunity just to write down each and everything that comes to mind. Please take this time to share with us what you're thankful for as well. If you have a blog expressing your thankfulness, please share the link! Without further ado, here's what we're thankful for:

Mandi's List:

I'm thankful for time with family. My Uncle Scott was in AZ for a conference, and we were able to spend some time with him last night. It was so great to catch up and it was fun seeing him meet Mckenna for the first time. 

I'm thankful for morning runs. I've been running 4 miles at 5am lately, and I am SO thankful I've been able to do that. I know I've mentioned this before, but there's something about the cool, crisp air in the morning, and the feeling of getting going while it's still dark out that breathes life into my day. 

I'm thankful for a hubby who takes care of himself...even when he doesn't necessarily want to. It's looking like tune-up time in the Sharpe household and I know he's feeling a little guilty about leaving Mckenna and I. But I'm thankful he's willing to go in and get himself back into tip top shape! He's such a good husband and daddy.

Ronnie's List:
I'm thankful for a wireless headphones. I've been living on treatments lately while I battle a head/upper respiratory virus, so it's been nice still being able to hear the TV as my Vest is "pounding" away. They've also presented a lot of fun to Mckenna who feels super cool wearing them and watching Choo-choo Soul :)

I'm thankful for a pro-active CF team. I've been in contact with my CF team quite a bit while I've been in this funk. They are proactively trying to get me better, and if that doesn't work, they're not afraid to call in the big dogs!!

I'm thankful for Tylenol PM. Tylenol PM has served two purposes for me lately - breaking my fever at night and allowing me to sleep soundly. Whenever I'm fighting something, sleep is very, very important. Only way I can fall to sleep super early at night is with a little bit of help from my friend Mr. PM.

So, what are you thankful for today?