Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thankful Thursday: Ice Cream & Cloud Cover

It's thankful Thursday time! We all have so much to be thankful for and we love to take this opportunity just to write down each and everything that comes to mind. Please take this time to share with us what you're thankful for as well. If you have a blog expressing your thankfulness, please share the link! Without further ado, here's what we're thankful for:

Mandi's List:

I'm thankful for time with family and family friends. We have been able to spend A LOT of time with my family and some great family friends this week. We all have such a great time together and I am blessed to get to spend time in their presence.

I'm thankful for rain. We are on the east coast and have actually gotten to see some rain while here. It is freakin' awesome to see rain. I miss it in AZ.

I'm thankful for ice cream. On this vacation I have had ice cream almost every night. Who wouldn't be thankful for that?!

Ronnie's List:
I'm thankful for banana splits. I haven't had one for a very, very long time but for some reason have been craving one lately. Last night I capitalized on my desire meeting the perfect location to order such a tasty treat. It was incredible!! (Ice creams: Chocolate Marshmallow, Banana Fosters, Kohler's Creme Doughnuts. Toppings: Hot fudge, Oreo cookies, Peanut butter cups, whipped cream, cherries)

I'm thankful for a responsive CF team. I came down with a little UTI and slight exacerbation/cold while out east that required some intervention. I had a response from my doctor within minutes of sending him a message. He called a script in for me and I picked it up within the hour. Feeling much better now!

I'm thankful for cloud cover on the beach. I'm not one to sit in the sun all day, but I do like being on the beach. So for me, sitting on the beach during a cloud covered day is just about as good as it gets!

So, what are you thankful for today?