Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thankful Thursday: Swim Lessons & White Vinegar

It's thankful Thursday time! We all have so much to be thankful for and we love to take this opportunity just to write down each and everything that comes to mind. Please take this time to share with us what you're thankful for as well. If you have a blog expressing your thankfulness, please share the link! Without further ado, here's what we're thankful for:

Mandi's List:
I'm thankful for swim lessons. Mckenna took a two week swim lesson ending last week. It was so cute to watch her in the pool, see how excited she was every time she got to do something with the teacher, and watch her grow as a "swimmer". Mckenna seems to really enjoy swimming and pick things up quickly, so it made for a fun experience for all of us!

I'm thankful for lots of class times at the gym. I was in Tucson for work all day yesterday, so I wasn't able to go to our normal class time. Thankfully, they had a few of our classes in the evening, so I could make up the workout. I'm thankful that our gym allows me that flexibility.

I'm thankful for avocado. I've been adding avocado to my salads lately and man oh man, it's good!


Ronnie's List:
I'm thankful for a full day with Mckenna. Mandi had to travel for work and was gone the entire day yesterday. It was nice to be able to hang with my little girl all day and not worry about work myself (except during her nap time). It also makes it easier for Mckenna and I because there is no "mommy option" and she figures out quickly that she'll just have to put up with me and can't escape to Mandi :)

I'm thankful for white vinegar. I always forget about the magical stuff that white vinegar can be used for. Yesterday I used it to clean and decalcify all of our faucets and they look like new! I need to use that white magic more often.

I'm thankful for extra treats. I'm currently taking a medicine that requires a high-fat snack about 30 minutes before the dose. I usually eat peanut butter, chocolate peanut butter, or some other tasty treat which doesn't count towards my calories for the day. [I'm not trying to lose weight, but I am trying to reshape my body a bit which requires me to alter my calorie intake.] 

So, what are you thankful for today?