Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thankful Thursday: Understanding & Forums


It's thankful Thursday time! We all have so much to be thankful for and we love to take this opportunity just to write down each and everything that comes to mind. Please take this time to share with us what you're thankful for as well. If you have a blog expressing your thankfulness, please share the link! Without further ado, here's what we're thankful for:

Mandi's List:

Mandi is thankful for so many things that narrowing it down to just three was impossible today. Until next week!!

Ronnie's List:
I'm thankful for online appliance forums. It turns out that our microwave turns on by itself and runs in the middle of the night. This morning, it was incredibly hot and didn't smell so great. I looked up the issue online and was relieved to read that leaving the door open solves the issue until a technician can get out here.

I'm thankful for your understanding. I haven't been blogging as much lately as I'm sure at least one of you have noticed (Hi Grammy!!) because I just don't have as much to say. That of course could be a good or a bad thing, which in my case, is a good thing. Everything is awesome and we're still living the dream :)

I'm thankful for new landscape rock. We spruced up our yard this week and it has made a world of difference. No longer are there huge dirt patches where rock should be. 

So, what are you thankful for today?