Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thankful Thursday: March & CF Community

It's thankful Thursday time! We all have so much to be thankful for and we love to take this opportunity just to write down each and everything that comes to mind. Please take this time to share with us what you're thankful for as well. If you have a blog expressing your thankfulness, please share the link! Without further ado, here's what we're thankful for:

Mandi's List:

I'm thankful for late mornings. Mckenna is usually an early morning kind of gal…a gal after my own heart really. She usually is up between 5:45 and 6:15. But thanks to a little exhaustion from all of last week's traveling, she has been sleeping in this week until 7:15 (which in the morning hours, feels like an eternity)!

I'm thankful for smoothies. We've been drinking a ton of them as the weather is heating up, and boy are they delicious.

I'm thankful for March. March in Arizona is amazing. The weather is perfect. The sun is shining. It is a great time to be outside and enjoying all of God's creation in this area!

Ronnie's List:

I'm thankful for powdered creamer. I go back and forth between milk with sweetener and powdered creamer, and right now, I'm on the dry stuff. Considering I'm probably knocking down 4-8 cups of coffee a day right now, it's a pretty vital part of my day. I'm not a drink coffee for energy kind of guy, I'm a drink coffee because its a habit and I love the taste kind of a guy.

I'm thankful for March in Arizona. March is probably my favorite month of the year. I have very fond memories of the buzz around the U of A campus during "March Madness" and the weather is almost perfect everyday of the month. Now that I'm a homeowner, it's also the month that the yard starts greening up like crazy!

I'm thankful for the CF community. I recently gave a call-out for those that would be interested in being a part of an advisory board we're putting together at CysticLife. Well, the response was so overwhelming, that we've had to add some steps to the selection process just to pare down all of the interested folks from the community. It's a great problem to have!

What about you? What are you thankful for today?