Thursday, May 1, 2014

Thankful Thursday: Song Books & Wildcats

It's thankful Thursday time! We all have so much to be thankful for and we love to take this opportunity just to write down each and everything that comes to mind. Please take this time to share with us what you're thankful for as well. If you have a blog expressing your thankfulness, please share the link! Without further ado, here's what we're thankful for:

Mandi's List:

I’m thankful for “minor” injuries. My brother, Josh, was in a motorcycle accident over the weekend, and thankfully “only” suffered a broken femur. Of course a broken femur hurts like heck and is a major inconvenience, but we are all really thankful that it wasn’t anything more life threatening!

I’m thankful for Toddy. My loving hubby noticed I was making coffee, letting it cool, and then making iced coffee with it. In all his awesomeness he pulled out our cold brew coffee maker (Toddy) and made me a DELICIOUS alternative). It is SOOO good I can’t get enough.

I’m thankful for song books. Ronnie’s mom has gotten Mckenna two different song books, one has “CDs” and the other looks like an MP3 player of some sort. Mckenna LOVES them. Before bed, she often opts to sing songs (you match the song to the lyrics on a page of a book) vs reading a book. I absolutely love hearing her sing songs. Her little minnie mouse voice is so adorable!!

Ronnie's List:

I'm thankful for the opportunity to travel and speak with parents in the CF community. It's always so enjoyable to chat with folks who are in the same shoes that my mom was in and share all of the successes and failures that I had growing up. There are some things that "you don't know until you know" and hopefully, I can be the one to let them know :)

I'm thankful for fellow Wildcats. Of all places in the world today, I saw a fellow Arizona Wildcat in the Portland, ME airport today. We acknowledged each other with a slight nod. Even better, the gate agent scanned my boarding pass and said "Bear Down!".

I'm thankful for Prison Break. Welcome to the latest show that I've been hooked on on Netflix. It's a great way to relax at night before bedtime :)