Thursday, October 23, 2014

Thankful Thursday: Batteries & Park Friendships

It's thankful Thursday time! We all have so much to be thankful for and we love to take this opportunity just to write down each and everything that comes to mind. Please take this time to share with us what you're thankful for as well. If you have a blog expressing your thankfulness, please share the link! Without further ado, here's what we're thankful for:

Mandi's List:

I’m thankful for jelly bellies. I think I have been thankful for them before on the blog, buuuut I love them so much I can’t not highlight them again.

I’m thankful for being close to the end of the foster licensing process. We are so excited to have the “hard work” behind us and to finally be holding a license in our hands.

I’m thankful for evenings to recharge our batteries. After Mckenna goes down at night, Ronnie and I recharge our batteries by laying on the couch together and chatting and watching TV. I totally LOVE that time together!!

Ronnie's List:

I'm thankful to be done with our foster care license classes and excited for whatever the future holds. There is a gigantic need for loving families in AZ and I'm so thankful that we're going to be able to be part of the solution. We have plenty of love to give and are eager to share it with children that need a temporary home.

I'm thankful for park friendships. Since the new park open just a hop, skip and jump down the street from us, we have been there about 95% of available days. Many days, we go down more than once. Mckenna is definitely a regular and it's cute to see the little friendships she is forming with both kids and parents. She's not a shy girl, so I'm sure she will continue to form new relationships for quite some time.

I'm thankful for open doors. It's getting to the point of the year that we can have our doors open all night and in the morning. Our house get's filled with a nice fall crispness and the fresh air swirling throughout our home is super awesome. Can't wait until it gets to the point that I have to rock a sweatshirt!!!

What are you thankful for today?