Thursday, April 28, 2016

Blueberry Scones. Yum.

Hospital Stay: Day 10

He said – Today was a pretty lazy day. I did get outside to catch some rays and get the heart rate going a bit, but other than that, I was purty lazy. I'm improving daily and feel like I'm probably 50% of the way there or so. As soon as I feel like I'm in a position to succeed outside of these walls, I'm outta here!

They started baking cookies and scones in the cafeteria and putting them out at 9pm. Currently eating a blueberry scone. Gaining weight will be no issue :) 


She said – Today was one of those days when you completely overestimate how much you can fit into a day, but it was a fun day and it went quickly. We took Bennett to swim, came home just in time for our sitter to show up…who I had so I could get a run in and work. She hung with the kids, and then I got home, just in time to take a quick shower, and throw the kids into the car to meet another CF wife and her kiddos at Chick-fil-a to chat and let the kids play. We then popped by my parents’ house because we were up in their neck of the woods. We headed straight to the gym from there so I could get in my back workout and then rushed home to meet our friends at our house to do a pizza dinner in the park. They left right at bedtime, so the kids quickly took baths and I threw them into bed! I did my post bedtime tidy, ate my dinner, and relaxed in bed! It was a good day!