Thursday, July 1, 2010

What the _____?: July 1st, 2010

So last week we started a little contest on this blog in which I post a picture and whoever comes up with the most clever/funny/witty/etc caption gets put into a drawing for prizes at the end of the year. We don't have everything figured out as of yet, but we do know a couple of things 1) There will be multiple prizes 2) Susie's name will be submitted into the drawing for coming up with the series name (thank you Susie!!) 3) If you think your submission is inappropriate for others to see, you can always email your answer directly to me at ronnie@cysticlife.org, as Andrea R found out last week (which by the way was hilarious) :) 4) I REALLY enjoy this contest and I look forward to the weeks to come.

This week's picture:


Alright, what do ya got!?!?

Last week's photo with the winning caption:


Winner: "Between a rock and a hairy face"
submitted by Caroline

2nd: "I went on a hiking trip and all I got was this stupid beard"
submitted by Melissa Jones-Weston

3rd: "When Hairy met Mandi"
submitted by Jen