Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What the _____?: July 21st, 2010

About a month ago we started a little contest on this blog in which I post a picture and whoever comes up with the most clever/funny/witty/etc caption gets put into a drawing for prizes at the end of the year. Still don't have everything figured out as of yet, but we do know a couple of things 1) There will be multiple prizes 2) I love the participation so far 3) If you think your submission is inappropriate for others to see, you can always email your answer directly to me at ronnie@cysticlife.org :) 4) I've literally LOLed both weeks so keep it coming!

This week's picture:


Alright, what do ya got!?!?

Last week's photo with the winning caption:


Winner: "Look babe! I manscaped."
submitted by Karen

2nd: "The tortoise called it wants it hair back"
submitted by Michael

3rd: "Wow!! I didn't know that Cf'ers coughed up hair-balls!!"
submitted by Carolyn