Sunday, August 29, 2010

What's in a Google? WHY AM I

Here's something I started a couple of weeks ago on RSBR, cause as we all know, the weekends are slow around here. I call it "What's in a Google?". It's simple really; type one word into Google and see what the magic bot suggests for you. Once in a while, you can get some pretty funny suggestions. What's crazy, is I'm pretty sure that it means these are the most common searches.

Word: why am I

Top suggested searches:

why am I always tired
why am I always hungry
why am I not losing weight
why am I always cold
why am I here
why am I so ugly
why am I fat
why am I dizzy
why am I so gassy
why am I single


I think I can answer this one: You're here because you're fat. You're fat because you're not losing weight. You're not losing weight because you're always gassy. You're so gassy because you're always hungry. You're always hungry because you're tired. You're tired because you're dizzy. You're dizzy because you're always cold. You're always cold because you're single. You're single because you're ugly, fat, always hungry, cold, dizzy, tired and gassy.