Thursday, September 2, 2010

What the _____?: September 2nd, 2010

A while ago we started a little contest on this blog in which I post a picture and whoever comes up with the most clever/funny/witty/etc caption gets put into a drawing for prizes at the end of the year. Still don't have everything figured out as of yet, but we do know a couple of things 1) There will be multiple prizes 2) I love the participation so far 3) If you think your submission is inappropriate for others to see, you can always email your answer directly to me at ronnie@cysticlife.org :) 4) I've literally LOLed all weeks so keep it coming!

Alright, what do ya got!?!?


Last week's photo with the winning caption:


Winner: "Is that a noise-maker in your pocket or were you just scared stiff?"
submitted by Jon V.

2nd: "I see where all of my "GOOD GENE'S" went now."
submitted by Carolyn Bunt

3rd: "Is it true white men can't jump? Maybe I should try to see if I can touch his tassle."
submitted by Marla