Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful Thursday - Cuteness & Jogging Strollers

It's thankful Thursday time! We all have so much to be thankful for and we love to take this opportunity just to write down each and everything that comes to mind. Please take this time to share with us what you're thankful for as well. If you have a blog expressing your thankfulness, please share the link! Without further ado, here's what we're thankful for:

Mandi's List:
I'm thankful for Starbucks. I have been walking to Starbucks with Mckenna in the mornings and man what a great way to start the day. Nights have been a bit long and stressful for me, but all feels right with the world when the sun comes up and I'm on a walk with Peanut headed for a yummy treat.

I'm thankful for my momma. She is in town right now and currently sewing a ton of pillows for the nursery. Sewing is one skill that was no inherited by me from my mom, so I am very very thankful that she's willing to take the time to create some fun additions for the nursery.

I'm thankful for jogging strollers. Sometimes a get a bit stir-crazy from being inside and tethered to a milk-guzzling machine. But being able to grab Peanut and get out for some fresh air, me walking, her cruising in the stroller.


Ronnie's List:

I'm thankful that it is 57 degrees outside as I write this. One thing I'm not is a "snow bunny", but I do love it when there is a nice chill in the air. Right around this time every year is when we get to start using the blankets on our bed, which is always nice for a change! And I know I wrote about this last week, but it's my Thankful Thursday and I'll dry if I want to...or something like that.

I'm so thankful for a cute daughter. There, I said it. Would I be thankful for her if she wasn't cute? Of course! But I'm just being honest here - I am so thrilled with how pretty she is and I can't get enough of her little face. Mandi and I were just talking about the urge to want to squeeze tight and having to restrain ourselves from doing it too tight. Oh, and on the pretty thing, check back with me in 14 years to see how I feel about it :)
I'm thankful for people willing to give of their time in order to help or assist within the CF community without seeking anything in return. You guys know who you are. THANK YOU!

So, what are you thankful for today?