Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Best Medicine Ever!!

**Workout challenge - At the gym I decided to go as hard as a I could for 30 minutes with only giving myself a max of 10 seconds to rest in-between sets. The result was 30 minutes of huffing, puffing and coughing. Here's what I ended up doing:

25 pull-ups
50 curls
50 tricep extension
50 side lateral raise (each arm)
50 front raise (25 each arm)
50 lat pull-downs
50 chest pull downs
50 straight arm push downs
50 chest press
50 overhead tricep extensions
50 step-ups
50 pushups
50 v-ups
50 jumping jacks
50 mountain climbers
25 pull-ups

I would encourage you to be active for 30 minutes today. If you're wondering why in the heck you'd ever want to do that, be sure to check out the video below...
**

This is one of the best videos I have EVER seen. It talks about a treatment that is basically a cure, or at least the best medicine, for most conditions/ailments out there. I've actually been able to undergo the treatment myself, and it's done wonders, for not only my lungs, but for the rest of my body as well.

Watch the video and then tell me - when does your treatment begin???



If you're not convinced to start this new "revolutionary" treatment today, then I'm afraid nothing is going to convince you. I don't care who you are or what you have going on, we ALL have 30 minutes in a day to devote to this medicine. It comes down to whether or not we choose to take it. Yes, it's tough. Yes, it's painful. No, it's not fun. And no, you won't like it...at least for a while.

I know when I started taking this new medicine I gagged so much I threw-up. It made me extremely short of breath to the point that I had to stop 30 seconds into my first treatment and reassess if it was really for me. I pushed through however on the back of all the wonderful stories I had heard of other having such great success. I myself had had the same success, but it had been so long, that I wasn't sure if the treatment would work anymore for me.

Fortunately, this is a med that no one is allergic to. The pharmacy will never be backordered. You don't need a script. Heck, you don't need anything but two feet, some heart and a dash of fight.

The need for this medicine is common to all of us; the determination to take it however is for a few of us.