Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Looking for some inspiration?

I've had the honor to present you guys with many guest posts over the years from various booty kickers in the CF community. If you haven't had a chance to read them, or maybe you're new here, I would highly recommend checking them out!! I've highlighted a couple below to get you started, but you can also use the "tag cloud" on the lower right side of this website and click on "guest post". After you've read a couple, come back here and tell me what you think! Any favorites?

Kicking Cystic Fibrosis!!

My "Declaration of Compliance"

Want to live a "normal" life? Inquire within.

"I can never imagine myself running!"

These are great examples of what some cysters and fibros are doing in our community to stay healthy. You'll see that they all have something in common too, but I won't spoil it by giving you the answer.

I can't thank the peeps who have contributed to this blog over the years enough. Their stories are always inspiring and it gets a little dull for all of us if we only post about me and my family. With that said, if you are interested in being featured on RSBR, please shoot me an email at ronnie@cysticlife.org. Let me know what you'd like to write about. Can't wait to hear from you!!!