Monday, September 23, 2013

Weekend Recap: Planes, Mountains, and Softball Fields

This weekend was relatively uneventful, but the weather was great (well, better than 110) so we spent time outside and enjoyed time together. Here are some pictures and videos to sum up the weekend.

In the mornings, from about 6:30 to 7:30AM, Mckenna and I go to get me coffee. We take it to a canal near our house, and we sit and watch airplanes take off and land at the tiny airport by our house. We also look for fish in the canal and clap for runners and bikers exercising on the canal. It's a great way to get some fresh air and enjoy each other.

This is what it looks and sounds like for the full time we are there...random conversation and a lot of wiggling:




On Saturday afternoon I picked up my parents from the airport and brought them to their house. Since I was up there, I spent the afternoon sans Ronnie and Mckenna and relaxed by the pool after a nice run up the mountain by their house. Can't beat the view from up there!

Ronnie plays in a church softball league on Saturday evening. So Mckenna enjoys her dinner watching the men play softball and then we hurry home to get ready for bed. It is pretty cute to watch her watch her daddy with excitement:

Those were the highlights. We spent time with neighbors on Friday night, but we didn't take any photos. Mckenna LOVES to spend time with their two girls (4 and 2) and we enjoy their company. Saturday was summed up in pictures. And Sunday? Just went to church and after naptime Mckenna and I went swimming up at my parents. We are pretty excited for fall to be here and cooler weather to make it's way to Arizona. I cannot wait to be outside more and more.