Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Panther at My CF Clinic

Here are some more videos from the clinic:

To understand the next couple of videos I suggest you watch this clip from American Idol from a couple of seasons back. His name is Eccentric and he is a self-professed panther. He's known for a couple of "panther" moves including his best, "the panther swipe". This clip makes me laugh every time.



So for some reason Mandi and I started talking about this guy in clinic (it can get boring in there) and she was having some trouble with the panther swipe. Not that I'm any better, but I think it sounds a little more like the panther himself. We got interrupted by the dietician (how rude :)) but Mandi was able to squeeze in one last swipe.



We were at it again after the dietician left and Mandi really started to get it down. She was becoming a panther right before my eyes. I'm so proud!


That concludes the panther swipe videos and I hope you enjoyed them. I still haven't gotten a bed from the hospital and I'm just waiting for the call. More videos will be coming your way shortly straight from "The Hole".

8 people had something to say...:

Erica said...

OK, that is so funny! Poor Mandi looks like she's going to be sick to her stomach. Next clinic ask everyone who comes to see you try to do the Panther swipe.

OceanDesert said...

LOL - I don't know if Mandi got the 'panther swipe' down or not but her arms look FANTASTIC!!! :)

Patti sunshine said...

I love Mandy's expression when the Dietician "interrupts" but then she continues.. heehehehheeee

Katelyn said...

That is really funny. And I second Sara... Mandi's arms look awesome!

Karla said...

Okay,, that was the best laugh I'v had all day...Ronnie, we all love you,,, but, it was fun to laugh ,so I vote to see Mandi just as much as we see you...
How does that girl put up with you?She did great job doing the Panther swipe.....Thanks for the LAUGH !!!Karla

Jason Addink said...

When I saw the title, I thought maybe "panther" was some new term for a "cougar," and that Mandi was chasing some elderly nurse out of your room for hitting on you...

And frankly, Mandi's panther is better than yours. You sound like you are making an explosion sound!

Good luck in "the hole!"

Erica said...

Oh man! This is one of my favorite posts. Hilarious. Mandy: you are awesome. Swiping after the dietitian entered: awesome.

David Blakeman said...

This is so thoroughly entertaining... it's ridiculous.