Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Top Ten People I Would Like To Be

Now, I see how this list would give you the impression that I'm not happy with who I am, which, if you've read this blog before, you know that this is not the case. This is more of a list of people that have skills I would want or lifestyles I think I would like to live, or even have jobs I would take in a heart beat.

Just missed the cut: Sir Richard Branson, LeBron James, Sean Miller (Go Cats!!), Warren Buffet, Michael Phelps, Will Smith, John Mayer

10. Ray Lamontagne- I love his music and I think he sings straight from his heart. He gives off a ton of emotion with every song he sings and I wish I could feel the connection with music that he does.


9. The Mac Commercial Guy- I pretty much love everything Mac, but I wouldn't really want to be Steve Jobs. I would rather design their packaging than come up with any actual software. I would also love to be their spokesperson and appear in those hilarious commercials.


8. Tom Brady- My favorite sport by far is football. He is the quarterback of a team that's considered a dynasty of this era and he works 16-20 days a year (at least that we see). He was an unheralded QB coming out of college and has proved a lot of people wrong.


7. Will.I.AM- I like the thought of making beats all day in a studio and getting to work with some of the best artists of our time. He also tours the world and gets to perform in front of 1000's of people.


6. Phil Ivey- Get paid to sit at a table and play cards? Yes please. Most professional poker players consider him to be the best current player and for sure the most feared. I wonder if they'd allow me to do my treatments at the poker table?


5. Jack Black- What I like about Jack Black, is he gets paid to be Jack Black. He doesn't worry about being in shape, or shaving, or even combing his hair. He just makes people laugh by simply standing there and being Jack Black.


4. Conan O'Brien- I'm sad to hear that since he took over The Tonight Show isn't doing as well, because I think he is hilarious. He started out writing for Saturday Night Live before having his own show and I think it shows by all of his crazy characters and skits.


3. Justin Timberlake- He just seems to be a cool dude who can do it all. He sings, dances, acts, writes, makes music- just a jack-of-all-trades kind of guy. I also like how is music has appealed to many different people across all spectrums of life.


2. Jamie Foxx- So Jamie Foxx is like the really funny version of Justin Timberlake. He's another guy who can do it all. Whenever he hosts a show, you can count on a ton of laughs and the fact that he can sing and dance also, puts him in the lead over JT.


1. Tiger Woods- He is one of the best athletes of all time in a sport that requires you to walk around the grounds of some of the most beautiful places in the world and swing a club. I'll take that every day of the week.


To see other top ten lists, please click here, here and here.

4 people had something to say...:

Unknown said...

I love Conan. He's so quirky.

Bryan Jones said...

Good pick on Phil Ivey. He's a beast.

PS- we have our CF fundraiser at my team's matches tomorrow. Hopefully we can raise some good money!! And hopefully we can keep our undefeated streak alive!

Unknown said...

Bryan- Good luck on the fundraiser! Let me know how it turns out!

Ronnie

Vincetastic said...

Hey Ronnie, great list. I like Tiger Woods and Tom Brady, but I would hate to have to go through the knee surgery. Anyone can post their own list to our site http://www.toptentopten.com/. The coolest feature is you can let other people vote on the rankings of your list.