Friday, May 21, 2010

Top Ten Reasons To Get Married: Better Man

Here goes, the number 1 reason to get married:

No.1 - Marriage makes you a better man

If you're a smart guy, you'll choose to be with a woman who is insightful, opinionated and honest. That's the kind of companion who can make you a better person. She can bring out the best in you. She can challenge you to be the best version of yourself. On top of that, through marriage you'll learn the true meaning of self-sacrifice and compromise. In short, marriage will make you a better man.

I didn't need to marry Mandi to become a better man, I only needed to meet her. Ever since the day we met, I've been focused on being a better person and a better leader. Being her "dream husband" is my focus now and it's something that I will never stop trying to accomplish. But more important than even that, I'm hoping to be the leader that she's always wanted. We will have a Christ centered marriage and it is my responsibility to make sure that is always our first focus. If I can manage to lead our household successfully in that regard, there is NO DOUBT that we will have a long, happy and blissful wedded life. Here's to the next 50 years!!!

Check out the intro to this list here.
Check out the number ten reason here.
Check out the number nine reason here.
Check out the number eight reason here.
Check out the number seven reason here.
Check out the number six reason here.
Check out the number five reason here.
Check out the number four reason here.
Check out the number three reason here.
Check out the number two reason here.