Thursday, May 20, 2010

Top Ten Reasons To Get Married: Happiness

Here goes, the number 2 reason to get married:

No.2 - A recent study done at an Australian university shows that married men are happier than single men. In fact, married men are 135% more likely to report a high happiness score than single men. That's an astounding figure.
Marriage offers a man the kind of stability and support that allows him to succeed in all other aspects of life. Think about it: How much more could you accomplish if all the drama from crazy women and bad breakups was replaced by the presence of a loving and caring partner? The prospect of greater happiness is near the top of our list of the top 10 reasons to get married.

To be honest with you, before I met Mandi, I thought I was the happiest guy alive. However, Mandi has managed to take that happiness to a whole other level. I don't even think I can fathom how happy I'll be with her as my wife. She's given me the best reason yet to live, and live BIG. She motivates me to be great at anything I attempt and is always there to console me if I fall short in my goals. If I can provide her half of the support, love and happiness that she provides me, she'll be one happy lady too. Of course I'm looking to double it :)

Check out the intro to this list here.
Check out the number ten reason here.
Check out the number nine reason here.
Check out the number eight reason here.
Check out the number seven reason here.
Check out the number six reason here.
Check out the number five reason here.
Check out the number four reason here.
Check out the number three reason here.